
I´ve been having a blast this week.
Just flying around Germany, nothing really special. The passengers are quiet, rude and don´t talk much. That´s the way I like them. Oh yeah!
But I´ll explain why I´ve been having so much fun. I´ve met a couple of twins. They´re spanish I think, at least they sound spanish and honestly... If I was a serious person or a responsible cabin crew I would have to report them to the company. But I wont, because FINALLY I found someone even crazier then me and I´m sort of in "love" with their way! :)
On the first flight we met, they looked very quiet and professional. They don´t even look like twins. But from the minute we took off, they looked at me with this really weird face like "can we trust you" and they just asked:
" Do you mind if we take off our shoes?"
And I answered:
"Am I the purser?" and I smiled. And from that point forward we became the best friends. Seriously, we spend like 3 bottles of perfume (that are available for selling on board). We used the make up, the lipstick, even that weird think that gives you "pearls" at the tip of your lashes. At the end we looked like whores, do too much pigment on our face. But the others didn´t notice a thing.
The purser even said that our grooming was perfect! ahahahah
And since we all stayed at the same hotel, the fun went on and on. We didn´t let the pilots sleep much, basically no one sleept in the entire hotel.
I like them, they are not the kind of slutty slash bich kind of cabin crew I have to deal with every single day. They´re cool and they just don´t give a shit about what the others may think.
Here´s to you crazy sisters! Thank you for the funniest week in all my cabin crew life.

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário