Week Two (well actually.. twelve)




Yes, I´ve been away. No excuses, I´m just lazy! Not many flights on my agenda and too much spare time gives me too much spare time to do nothing. And the less you have to do, the less you actually do, right? :)

Anyway I had to work on the 1st of January. Oh yeahh, no new year hard core party for me, I had to be sober for the next afternoon.

It was quite a long flight but at least no turbulence, quiet passengers and we landed on time, I had sushi for dinner and the hotel was fabulous with those cute little soaps included and everything.

Not!

Late departure, non stoping turbulence, smelly asshole passengers whit hangovers, really late landing, crackers for dinner, no cute little soaps included...

Next day, coming back, turbulence again, smelly passengers, an obese idiot spilt coffee on my last cleaned skirt (I had to borrow my colleague an extra skirt and oh boy, is she bulimic? or maybe I´m just fat I don´t know... It was to tight! I looked like Britney Hore Spears on that video clip...), and then "le piece de la resistence" one kid, yes! kid! he was like 16 or something! he grope my ass! My reaction? Oh I was very professional... I just said:

"Excuse me but I really don´t think that was the best way of acting", of course he laugh whit his friends like "I don´t care". Very professionally I smiled and very professionally I waited. Time for the meal, very professionally I counted the meals, and very professionally I looked into 3 "random" trays...

At the end of the flight: "goodbye" "thank you" "goodbye" "thank you" and "I hope you liked your meal"...

It ended to be a nice new years beginning :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário